Sunday, October 14, 2012

FINALLY!!!

It has finally happened,

     I finally got the chance to pre-order the Nintendo Wii U and I took it. Yesterday, in my panic and worry of not acquiring a pre-order, I, and my parents, sat at Walmart from 4 p.m. to 12 a.m. The line for the pre-orders was relatively short, us being the only ones in it. I felt like an idiot sitting there in the Photo Center all day, but I didn't want to take any chances. So now I have a Deluxe Wii U on layaway at Walmart. It was quite boring just sitting there until I started playing Ocarina of Time 3D. Time flew by while I made my way through the Shadow Temple. I did take a few breaks thought from standing in the nonexistent line. I wandered the store a few times and me and my dad ran (or drove for you wise anus') to Target and I pre-ordered New Super Mario Bros. U and ZombiU. In short, the experience wasn't as bad as I expected. It was a lot better then freezing outside of Target all night.
     Now let me add some book-related stuff. I have recently started writing PAINTERS (I'm not sure if I have said this already. It's been a long time since I posted anything). It's coming along pretty good. I haven't hit any snags or have gotten any blocks... yet. I've written the first 8 chapters and there has already been tragedy and sacrifice. And something, if you think about it is very sad but is at the same time awesome. It also gives my next zombie-based series potential.
     Well I think that's it for now. I just want to say one more thing before I sign off... Resident Evil 6... is... AWESOME!!! I beat it 8 times already. By the time the Wii U comes out and I switch to another zombie title (ZombiU) I will have probably beaten it fifty times.

Until the next time I feel like sharing a bit of my exciting life (wink, wink),
Pu Evig Reven

No comments:

Post a Comment