Monday, October 29, 2012

TARGET LIES... Or at least that woman who works there does.

Pre-orders,

     I have been on the hunt for a Wii U pre-order ever since they sold out at Gamestop. I called everywhere looking for one, Target mostly, I called them every day and they kept saying to call back. One day when I was at Target I asked two employs if they knew if they were going to be selling and pre-orders. The man wasn't sure, but the woman seemed pretty definite when she said no. So I stopped calling and a few days later got one at Walmart, you already know the story if you read my previous post. And then Saturday, two days ago Saturday, I went to Target, a different Target, and they had pre-orders for the Nintendo Wii U. Even though I was already guaranteed a system it really made me mad. The moral of this story is don't trust anyone, 'cause they lie and they suck.
     So anyway if any of you out there still want to pre-order the Wii U and haven't had the chance, head on over to your local Target store. I'd call ahead of time though to make sure they have some still in stock. Hopefully you won't be one of those douches that just buys the Wii U so you can sell it to the people who really want one. Some people I know have told me to do that, but no. I'm not that kind of person.

Until next time,
Pu Evig Reven

P.S. Just wanted to give you an update on the whole PAINT series situation. PAINTERS, the sixth and finally book, is split up into four stories. Last not I finished the third, now all I need to do is complete the fourth and then tie them all together in the end. I have twelve more chapters to go and have given myself a 3 day, including today, deadline. I want to be able to say that I finished my horror series on Halloween. I think that would be an awesome coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment