Thursday, August 30, 2012

Proof Review Finished

Aloha,

     I have just finished reviewing the proofs for my book. The covers is all good but the actual story needs some work and unfortunately nothing can be changed. So I am apologizing now if you buy my book and find all the grammatical errors. That is a huge con for Publish America: NO EDITING. For someone like me who doesn't know much in that department it is definitely needed.
     On another, nonbook related, note I don't think I was chosen to be an extra in Catching Fire. The casting company sent out the emails last night and haven't gotten one. They said it could take a while since they sent so many, but in a few hours it will have been a full day. It's really quite an upsetting and depressing thing not knowing if you're accepted, but what can you do but wait. I guess I can still hold out hope that Wipeout will think differently about me.

Pu Evig Reven.

No comments:

Post a Comment