Wednesday, August 15, 2012

$1.00

Ello Awl,

     Do you like my German accent? At least I think it's German. I'm not sure, Roger Smith from American Dad said it, but I can't remember who was being when he said it. Klaus comes to mind but... Anywho, today I got my $1 advance check for my book PAINT. It's not much, not by a long shot, but it means that my book is going to be published and hopefully, one day, if I work my butt off, it will see store shelves. I would to share some information about the movie adaptation of PAINT (if that ever happens, which I really hope will). First, and pretty much only, thing is the actors. Seely Howlington, PAINT's main protagonist, should totally be played by Sam Worthington. I have pictured him as that character from the beginning and have even made some adjustments to final draft of Seely's character to fit Mr. Worthington. Originally Seely had a British accent and the reason for that was because I read that Sam Worthington was born in England. This is true, but he did not grow up there. Australian is his native tongue so I added that Seely picked up the dialect when he spent a semester down under. Sienna Howlington, the second protagonist and Seely's lovely wife, should be played by the actress for whom she was named, and that would be Sienna Guillory. She, like Seely's original character, speaks with a British accent. She kicked major bum in Resident Evil and I think she would be, and actually already is, and awesome Sienna. Lora Caynn, Founder of B.A.T.U., the organization Seely and Sienna belong to, should be played by my personal favorite, Milla Jovovich. She has been my favorite actress ever since she was the Fifth Element. Roger Smith, another Ausie agent, should be played by Alex O'Loughlin. I imagined him as the big, marine type. And finally Theodore "Theo" Mechem, a young archer, should be played by none other then... me. I have had absolutely no professional training of any kind and have never acted before in my life, but I think I could be awesome at it. I basically have been doing it all my life. Ever since I was little, probably around five or six, I've being acting, kind of. It's mostly just been role playing in my backyard, but that's how I come up my crazy ideas for new stories. When I'm outside with my gun or sword (all fake by the way) I'm acting as all these different characters. Whether it's Seely or Silto, main character in my fantasy series, I play the role. I have even made myself cry a few times when I came to a dramatic scene. Like at the end of my fifth fantasy book there is a big dramatic scene and I cried every time I acted it out. Now that is commitment.
     Well I think I've rambled long enough. I will be posting more on my journey to become a published author and more on PAINT and Zandulor (fantasy series title. Don't steal it.)
     Until next time, Pu Evig Reven.

No comments:

Post a Comment