Wednesday, February 13, 2013

CRUSHED

Well,

Crushed pretty much says it all. That's how I feel right now; crushed. I entered my book in some writing contest on Amazon. It's some award something, I don't know the name, all I do know is that I didn't even make it to the second round. It's very upsetting, depressing, and discouraging, but I won't give up. They might not have thought my book was good enough but I know that there is someone out there who does. My teacher, who is a published author and who also had one of their novels get turned into a movie, thinks my book is good. She said its full of action and just the right amount of humor to keep the reader smiling. So I will never stop, not even after my book has been published and turned into a major motion picture, staring me of course. Any who I think I've rambled on long enough.

Until next time,
Pu Evig Reven

P.S. I'm sharing with you my first picture. It is the Zandulorian symbol.

No comments:

Post a Comment