Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's bean a while...

Hello,

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, I've been quite busy... and lazy. I haven't got around to editing PAINT yet but I will. I just finished rereading the second third of my book for my writing course. I hope Mary likes it. And with Christmas I've been doing the usual holiday things such as cooking and the like. That's pretty much the busy part, the lazy part is probably because of the Wii U. It's awesome and I've been playing it almost nonstop since I acquired it. I want to add something to a previous post I made about Target lying. They still do but I found out something about them and another big conglomerate that's even worse. As you know I preorder my Wii U at Walmart by putting it on layaway, well they sold the console they were supposed to hold for me. My panic subsided when I found that Target had a large abundance of them. When I was there I met a boy who preorder a system at another Target and they too sold his to someone else. It was a ridiculous but it turned out good. Walmart gave me a $50 gift card and all my money back and the system was cheaper at Target with all the taxes. So it turned out good in the end but in the middle it was pretty crazy and hectic. The moral of this story is don't trust anyone.

Until next time,
Pu Evig Reven

No comments:

Post a Comment